- "Refers to the numbers of vector stores, in the above case 4, that were able to connect. " Is this supposed to be 6?
- "The amount of memory current used by GeoServer. In the above example, 55.32 MB of memory is being used. Clicking on the âFree Memoryâ button, cleans up memory marked for deletion by running the garbage collector" Is this supposed to be 28 MB
- "Denotes which version of the JVM (Java Virtual Machine) is been used to power the server. Here the JVM is Apple Inc.: 1.5.0_16." Is this supposed to be Sun Microsystems 1.7.0?
- "Expresses in bytes the amount of memory available for tile cache, in this case 33325056 bytes ". Is this supposed to be 377MB?
- "Refers to the number of times (60) the server configuration has been modified". Is this supposed to be 35?
- Comparing to a 2.4.3 image, not all of the fields even seem to be shown.
- Data directory
- Available Fonts