We are publishing an Oracle Warehouse in Geoserver 2.5
Connection works fine when layers are published directly, but WMS requests returns nothing when layers are published through sql view.
Reading Geoserver logs we've seen the line "
Trying to debug this strange behaviour we've find that Geoserver generates a geometry to intersect the original Oracle geometries. When the layer is an sql view Geoserver replaces the original srid of the layer (4326) to srid 2. After that the intersection in Oracle don't return any record to Geoserver. This is why the WMS request return nothing but an empty image.
We've also tried in a Geoserver 2.2.3, and it works like a charm.