On a fresh geoserver install - with jetty, manual startup.
- Stop the process.
- Install WPS plugin for the specific version 2.7.2
- Start with bin\startup.bat
- Open web interface http://localhost:8080/geoserver/web
- Login as admin
- Left menu > Data > Workspaces > tiger
- Under "services", WPS is not checked, however, requests to WPS do work under /tiger/, e.g: http://localhost:8080/geoserver/tiger/ows?service=wps&version=1.0.0&request=GetCapabilities
- There is no wps.xml config file in the workspace folder, inside the data directory.
- In the previous screen (tiger workspace), i click on the WPS checkbox and save.
- A wps.xml config file has been created in the workspace folder, with /wps/enabled set to true
- Left menu > Services > WPS > In dropdown, select "tiger"
- "Enable WPS" is checked, i uncheck it
- /wps/enabled is now set to false in the wps.xml config for the workspace
- WPS requests to tiger are now rejected (as they should): http://localhost:8080/geoserver/tiger/ows?service=wps&version=1.0.0&request=GetCapabilities
- I check "Enable WPS" again, and requests are accepted again.
Restart geoserver (shutdown.bat + startup.bat)
WPS capabilities request are accepted.
wps config for the workspace says /wps/enable is true
However, web interface shows
- Left menu > Workspaces > tiger > Services > WPS unchecked
- Left menu > Services > WPS does not show a "tiger" option in dropdown