I found a bug related the list of styles in a layergroup json.
Step to reproduce:
- run a geoserver (tested with 2.6.1 and 2.8.2)
- connect to .../geoserver/web and make login
- go to Layer Groups and add a new one (called example001) with, at least, with default style checked for every ones
- go to .../geoserver/rest/layergroups/example001.json
- If you look at the file, you can see somthing like
that is a little bit different compared with expectation. I think it would be somthing like this:
An interesting thing: looking the same layergroup using XML instead JSON there's no problem.
Thanks for support.