Incorporate most of the features from the CSS Styles page (part of the CSS Extensions) into the main GeoServer styling page in order to improve the main page.
- TB: Initial pull request, JG review
- TB: Remove CSS Extension GUI (now that it is migrated)
- MP: Documentation
- JG: YSLD Reference Documentation
- TB: Stay on page when
SubmitApply button is pressed
- Create a new style, do not edit anything, switch to the preview tab, boom
- Create a new style, do not editing anything, switch to the associations tab, boom
- Create a new sld_style, call it test_1, generate a style for points, submit (and thus back to the style list page). Go back and edit it, switch to the publishing tab, boom.
- Edits are getting lost while switching tabs