I have an Imagemosaic Layer with 4 Bands with RGB band-combination 3,2,1. I have an SLD style (name=truecolor) set up with <ChannelSelection><Red/Blue/GreenChannel>.
This Layer is displayed correctly when opening the WMS link, but when its within a Layer Group, the Band combination set in the SLD is not used, instead its the same output as using "style=raster", which makes an RGBA out of it.
Of course I set the style in the Layer Group correctly.
The log says:
Styles = [StyleImpl[ name=truecolor], StyleImpl[ name=raster_scale_dependent]]
There is no Error message.
The SLD style (name=truecolor):
Steps to reproduce (via Interface):
1. Add the quicklook file as GeoTiff Store and Publish with style=raster.
2. Put the fullres file into a folder and add the folder as Imagemosaic, publish with the style from above.
3. Create a LayerGroup and add these 2 Layers.
4. Preview Layers individually * => works as expected.
5. Preview LayerGroup * => Channel Selection from SLD for the Imagemosaic is not working, showing the Layer as RGBA.
- fullres layer is shown only at scale < 1.000.000
All Settings left default.
Tested on blank GeoServer 2.11.0