FidFilter not being encoded correctly

Description

The PostgisDataStoreAPITTest is currently failing due to a problem with FidFilter encoding. The preFilter is a fidFilter with one entry, the postFilter is null. The testcase fails with no results:

Sql encoding:
SELECT fid, "id", AsText(force_2d("geom")), "name"
FROM "road"
WHERE null = 'road.rd1';

Environment

None

Activity

Show:
codehaus
April 10, 2015, 3:12 PM

CodeHaus Comment From: cholmes - Time: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 11:31:06 -0600
---------------------
Forgot to commit PostgisDataStore where I fixed this. Sorry about that, it was passing in my tests, the code just didn't make it in the repository. If there are still problems re-open the issue, since I can't test right now, but I just put the commit in, so it should work now.

Assignee

Unassigned

Reporter

codehaus

Triage

None

Components

Priority

Medium
Configure