- [GEOS-5615] - Disk quota negative bytes free
- [GEOS-7512] - Tile Caching / Tile Layers for global layer groups result in Wicket Error
- [GEOS-7708] - Border colour around reprojected GeoTIFF is not rendered as transparent one
- [GEOS-7855] - New style editor thinks old GeoServer CSS styles are SLD
- [GEOS-7873] - Styles in json layergroup still doesn't work
- [GEOS-7900] - GetMapKvpReader is not Thread-safe
- [GEOS-7915] - Can not display table based pages in Turkish locale
- [GEOS-7918] - Invalid scope attribute in gs-restconfig applicationContext.xml
- [GEOS-7928] - Labels artifacts appears in the upper left corner of image.
- [GEOS-7929] - WMS 1.3.0 GetCapabilities response doesn't validate against the schema when using LayerGroups
- [GEOS-7930] - Editing style and moving it into workspace loses the edits
- [GEOS-7938] - GeoFence: error in interaction with monitoring plugin
- [GEOS-7944] - Null object returned when "Discard Legend"
- [GEOS-7947] - New created styles will not be published by JMS plugin
- [GEOS-7948] - JMS plugin handlers don't initiate transient fields of layer groups associated data stores
- [GEOS-7985] - Exception thrown by GeoServer during GetMap requests on a ImagePyramid
- [GEOS-7991] - Style Edit Page: Apply then Submit causes WicketRuntimeException
- [GEOS-7994] - Force transformation of ROI and NoData to transparent/bg color in direct raster rendering path
- [GEOS-7995] - NULL pointer exception when using JMS plugin and updating a layer resource using REST
- [GEOS-7962] - Add a WMS vendor FORMAT parameter to force the return of WMS 1.1.1 capabilities in text/xml
- [GEOS-7921] - Handle non error http codes (from HttpCodeException) as normal response.
- [GEOS-7937] - Remove or make optional URL checks for grid formats
- [GEOS-7939] - Promote YSLD community module to extension (GSIP-154)
- [GEOS-7960] - Factor out non-ui specific data from GeoServerNodeInfo.
- [GEOS-7980] - Reducing output size of PDF with graphic fills by using tiling patterns
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.